Hijacking KIRTAN JESUS KIRTAN instead of KRISHNA KIRTAN

Kirtan is being digested into Christianity through the Jesus Kirtan movement. This goes through several stages, and many Hindus are fooled because they do not examine it end to end.
1) Krishna Das a great “Hindu-like” disciple of Neem Karoli Baba) legitimised Jesus Kirtan by introducing it in 10% of his songs, the other 90% being Hindu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAT-o9R4Rl0
2) Followers of Krishna Das superimpose Jesus on his Hanuman Chalisa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLoqXe3EdYg
3) Prabhupada’s casual reference to Jesus gets taken out of context by his Christian disciples after his death, and cut-paste into a message of Christian evangelism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVbJEOtGsGs
4) Western version of Jesus kirtan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c08y8QZSbmo
5) Indian version (to impress Western Christians): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2ZnSma9YY
6) Jesus goes deep into Hindu villages through kirtans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5fb15aq3IA
AND YET STUPID HINDUS DAILY ASK ME WHY NOT BE HAPPY WHEN THEY COPY US, WHY NOT PRAISE THIS HYBRID/UNITY…
Dr Rajiv Malhotra

Advertisements
Gallery | This entry was posted in SANATANA DHARMA. Bookmark the permalink.